Submit ideas for consideration for The Smart City Event June 4-5, 2018
Cobb Galleria - Atlanta, Georgia.
The Smart City Event is focused on showing attendees how smart city innovations are changing the face of the today's modern city, improving quality of life for citizens and driving enterprise opportunity.
Speaking proposals should focus on the following Smart City topics:
- 5G and smart city rollouts
- Regulatory issues and smart city rollouts
- Smart Transport and telematics
- Heterogenous networks – enabling smart city applications
- The Smart City ecosystem
- Smart city NB-IoT vs. LoRa: Who's leading who?
- Smart Energy, HVAC monitoring and management
- Agriculture and Farming applications
- Smart Home and Building apps and solutions
- Autonomous Autos and new transportation models
- Role of LoRa
- Economic development
Speakers must adhere 100% to our "NO COMMERCIALISM" Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak at The Smart City Event Event. Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner. Speakers must present new concepts and new ideas, not available from any other source. Speakers must provide headshot and complete bio for the conference Web site.