IoT Evolution's Smart City Event is focused on showing attendees how smart city innovations are changing the face of the today's modern city, improving quality of life for citizens and driving enterprise opportunity.
This event will focus on how companies, governments and municipalities can leverage these new technologies and capabilities. Special consideration will be given to submissions that involve case studies and real-life smart city implementations.
Submit your proposal here.
Smart City Event Topics Include:
- Smart City Systems
- Public/Private Partnerships for SS Success
- How Smart Cities Will Leverage the Edge
- What the Smart City can Learn from Smart Building
- 5G and smart city rollouts
- Managing Regulatory compliance
- Smart Transportation, telematics and infrastructure
- Ubiquitous networks - enabling smart city applications
- Smart City Connectivity
- Smart Energy
- HVAC monitoring and management
- Agriculture and Farming applications
- Smart Building and facility management
- Autonomous Autos and new transportation models
- Digital Twin: Uses, Advantages, Implications
Speakers must adhere 100% to our "NO COMMERCIALISM" Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak at The Smart City Event Event. Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner. Speakers must present new concepts and new ideas, not available from any other source. Speakers must provide headshot and complete bio for the conference Web site.